OK, Christine has asked on her blog, in honour of the 40th anniversary of the Sound of Music, what our favourite things are. Off the top of my head at the moment, I’ve come up with the following few things – no doubt if I sat and thought about it some more, I’d have more to add to the list, but here goes:
- Anything that makes me laugh
- Autumn leaves changing colour and falling/covering the ground
- A freshly brewed cappuccino
- Soaking in a bath for an hour with a good book
- Anything blue
- Walking on the beach listening to/watching the waves crashing in
- Cuddling up with a feline/canine pal
- Chocolate … milk or white, but not dark … adore Toblerone and truffles and NZ Cadbury’s and UK walnut whips … drool …
- A peaceful sunny day in winter, with the sun strong enough to take the chill from the air
- Being on the ski slopes in Wanaka – the view is spectacular
- Frangipani flowers (white/yellow ones)
- The feeling of peace that comes with stitching
- Tigers – I can sit and watch them for hours
- and did I mention … DUCKS!! 😉
3 thoughts on “My favourite things”
How about a blue duck lounging in the bath with a glass of milk, a chocolate bar, and a good book while enjoying the view outside of a tiger pacing the beach? LOL
lol! What a funny comment from Barbara! Great list, Anne!
Anne, I’m with you on the anything blue and the lovely cappuccino.
Barbara – you are a hoot!!
Comments are closed.