Today was a grim day healthwise, succumbing once again to a cold that I’ve been fighting off for over a month. I managed to get a bit of stitching done, though, both starting and actually completing this wee project in the same day, yippee.
Don’t ask me why, but I always thought this was a giraffe, with it’s long eyelashes etc – only when I typed this info up did I realise it was actually a zebra … oh well, it will always be my giraffe in my eyes!
I think I’ll try stitching one of my old UFO’s next while waiting for my Strand NZ wool to turn up, and my Mill Hill beads to come out of hiding … I’m forcing myself to stick to my guns – I’ve decided not to stitch anything new until I’ve finished, or at least made good headway, on one of my bigger UFO’s. Then I’m going to treat myself by starting a new BIG project – probably Winter Queen by Mirabilia.