(Those marked with ** are highest priority) – updated 17 May 2020
- A Stitcher’s Hands – Funky Frank
- Au Fil de Rêves – Porte Epingles** (or chart only)
- Bent Creek – Uber Shamrock
- Blackberry Lane Designs – Rest ye Pins-The Pin Keeper
- Blackbird Designs – Rewards of Merit Designs: Bluebird**
- Bleu de Soie – Pochette a ouvrage coeurs
- Calico Crossroads – Think Spring
- Carolina House Designs – “Colonial Coverlet” smalls:** scissors fob, scissors sheath; Sweet Strawberry Bag and Toys
- Charland Designs – Beach Needle House (chart only)**; Haunted Needle House; Gingerbread Needle House
- Chatelaine – Amber Ocean Lights; Sea Quilt; Sans Souci Castle; Baroque Garden;
- Cherished Stitches – Tulip Collection Needlebook Scissors Case & Fob
- Country Cottage Needleworks – Bumblebee; Summer at the Shore; The Book Store; A Day at the Beach
- Cross-Eyed Cricket – 260 Skeleton Crew; 109 Eggs…etera; 164 By the light of the moon; 313 Beach-y mood; 331 October;
- Dessins DHC – My Pinkeep
- Elizabeth’s Designs – Busy Bee; From Me to You; Happy Birthday; Honeybee House; Lily Pond; Songbird Cottage
- Forget-Me-Nots in Stitches – Berry Pretty Needlework Accessories; Lavender Lovelies**; The Mermaid’s Sea Chest**
- From Nancy’s Needle – Shades of Winter
- Glendon Place – Monster March
- Golden Kite – Golden Tiger
- Giulia Punti Antichi/GPA – Christmas Sewing Set; Old Italian Sewing Set;
- Half Moon Handwerks – Hearts and Flowers Casalguidi Needlebook**
- Hinzeit – Charmed Peek-a-Boo
- It’s Fine-ally Finished – Percy
- Jardin Prive – Quaker de Noel
- Just Nan – Tricky Tweets-Jackie Lantern; Halloween Party; Rudy Reindeer; Cute Hoots: Percy.
- Laura J Perin (canvaswork) – from the Sampler Collection: Mosaic Tiles; Blue Butterfly; Sand & Sea panel**; Arabesque; Easter Egg Ornaments; Ace of Diamonds; Holiday Ribbons; Halloween Ornaments; Snowman Panel; Valentine Ornaments;
- Lavender & Lace – Celtic Winter
- Little House Needleworks – Gingerbread Trio
- Lizzie*Kate – Tiny Tidings XIII Embellishment Pack; ABCs of Halloween; 022 Ho Ho Ho; ABCs of Aging Gracefully; Tiny Tidings XIX;
- Lorri Birmingham – Pansy Scissor Fob (beginners stumpwork); Simply Elegant Needlecase**; Bumble Bee Needleroll; Hydrangea Needleroll
- Margaret Sherry – Home Is… (cat sitting on a red armchair) (chart only wanted)
- Milady’s Needle – Christmas Elegance
- Mill Hill – MH141916 Flamingos; MH171834 To All a Good Night; DM301814 Aqua Bird; MH181813 Seahorse; MH141811 Crab; MH181733 Christmas Palm; MH141735 Holiday Flip Flops; MH141724 Moonlit Treaters; MH141723 Spooky Scary; MH141715 Hydrangea; MH181716 Seagull; MH181632 Jingle Bell Wreath; MH181613 Fancy Fish; MH181611 Sea Turtle; JS205103 Snowy Owl Snowman; JS205101 Evergreen Snowman; MH185206 Wendys Cat; MH185201 Wacky Wendy; MH145201 Magic Shoes; MH195203 Muriel Hocus Pocus Trilogy; MH195202 Mimi Hocus Pocus Trilogy; MH195201 Miranda Hocus Pocus Trilogy; JS304104 Tree by Jim Shore; JS304102 Santa by Jim Shore**; JS304101 Reindeer by Jim Shore; MH184201 Monster Mash; MH223305 Royal Orchid; MH223303 Pink Champagne; MH183204 Dracula; MH143206 Midnight Pumpkin; MH143204 Witchy Way; MH143201 Sunflower; MH163102 Love Coffee; MH228304 Snowflake; MH228306 Star of David; MH188305 Sugar Plum Fairy; MH229201 Trick or Treat; MH229203 Pumpkin Duo; MH229204 Kitty Witch; MH229205 Starlight Ghost; MH229206 Spooky Spider; MH149201 Opera House; MH149202 Balsamic Vinegar; MH149303 Winter Wonderland**; JS149201 Santa Claus by Jim Shore; MH180105 Flamingo; MH180203 Lunar Trick; MH141101 Vanilla Cupcake**; MH141206 Moonlit Kitties; JS301102 Cupcake Fairy by Jim Shore; MH142206 Halloween is a Treat; MHBPP4 Daisy Dream; MHBT2 Sapphire Tassel; MHAH66 Broom Ride; MHTD24 Icy Snowflake; MHTD2 Tiny Tree; MHTD4 Engraved Heart; MHTD7 Petite Pine; MHCB235 Spooky Collage; MHCB240 Treats Collage; MHCB243 Rooftop Santa; MH146204 Boo House; MHBT1 Plum Tassel;
- Mirabilia/Nora Corbett: Miss New Year’s Fairy (Ltd Ed kit – happy with chart only)**; Sun Goddess; At the Met; Forest Goddess; Christmas Tree 2006 (Ltd Ed kit – happy with chart only)**; The Baker’s Wife MD166; The Duchess of Rouen MD168; Water Reeds NC268; Dewdrops NC265; The Gothic House Holiday Village NC279;
- Moss Creek Designs** – Dogwood Stitchery; Bumble the Bee: Scissors Poke
- Needle Delights – Colour Delights-Cobalt; Colour Delights-Purple; Sierra; Rainforest Crunch; Aquamarine; Winter Logs; Colour Delights-Graphite
- Nostalgic Needle – Elizabethan Costume Collection: Glove scissor case
- OOE – Gentian chart pack; Forget-me-nots chart pack; Violet Bouquet chart pack; Shoreline chart pack; Kittys and Chairs chart pack;
- Pelin Tezer – Bird Sampler; Dynasty Birds
- Periwinkle Promises – Cupid’s Delight**; Garden Gate Accent**; Bluefield Sampler** (in fact, almost any Accent chart/kit); Blueberry Pocket**
- Renato Parolin – Peace Love Joy
- SamSarah Designs – Sugar Plum Stocking
- Serendipity Designs – L-119 Teatime leaflet; L-124 Violet Fancy leaflet; L-131 Fennel leaflet (I may have already); L-132 Rosemary leaflet (I may have already); L-133 Lavender leaflet; L-134 Coriander leaflet; L-144 Poppies leaflet; L-146 Pansies leaflet; L-168 Shell Splendor leaflet**; L-169 Song of the Sea leaflet**; L-200 Hydrangea leaflet**; L-201 Hibiscus leaflet; L-211 Wisteria leaflet; L-213 Dutch Iris leaflet; L-218 Forget-me-not leaflet; L-219 Peony leaflet; L-221 Verbena leaflet; L-195 Faithfulness (Violets) leaflet;
- Shepherd’s Bush (can be used charts only – I can kit up myself) – Spooky Halloween**; Believe; Dear Mother; Goblins Will Get You; Santa’s Coming; Jeffrey stocking; Jillian stocking; Elisabeth stocking;
- Stitching Treasures – Thistle Stitcher’s Purse Kit; Antebellum Sewing Kit
- Stitchpoint – Alphabet Blues
- Stitchy Kitty – Snowman Trio
- Stoney Creek – Wrapped in Feathers
- Teresa Wentzler – Miniature Winter Sampler
- The Prairie Schooler – 2008 Limited Edition Santa
- The Silver Lining – Tour des Marques
- The Trilogy – Snow Treats!; Baby Spots
- The Victoria Sampler – Beyond XS series (can be used charts only – I can kit them up myself) #3-3 Love, #4-9 Rose Trellis; Bargello Biscornu;
- Thea Governeur – Paris
- Threedles – Butterfly Black
- Twisted Oaks – Stitching Treasures Collection I
- Whispered by the Wind – Simply Christmas Tree
- White Hart Designs – True Blue
Threads / Fibres
- Accentuate – 257.
- Anchor floss – For Tahiti: 102.
- Au Ver A Soie: Soie d’Alger – 053; 112; 113; 114; 123; 135; 136; 179; 227; 240; 244; 295; 296; 340; 447; 491; 655; 665; 725; 769; 1021; 1725; 1726 (need 3); 1843; 1844; 2114; 2134; 2135; 2542; 2623; 2934; 2935; 2936; 3013; 3023; 3024; 3313; 3315; 3342; 3742; 4224; 4521; 4524; 4532; 4533; 4632; 4645; 4922; 5023; 5024; 5025; 5385; blanc; noir.
For Slice of Citrus Scissors Fob: 622.
- Au Ver A Soie: Soie Perlee – For Toccata Three: 080 Cream (need another 2 spools); SPS 491; SPS 659; SPS 710; SPS blanc.
- Au Ver A Soie 100/3 – 080 Cream (need 2); SMS 163; SMS 241; SMS 439;SMS 561; SMS 648; SMS 689;SMS 710; SMS noir.
- Au Ver A Soie Gobelin– SGS Blanc.
- Caron Collection Soie d’Alger (AVAS Soie d’Alger) -F13; 146; 411; 1046; 1841; 2222; 2612; 2942; 3323; 3732; 3734; 4112; 4534; 4611; 4623; 4644;
- Caron Collection Soie Cristale – For Blueterry Torte: 0079.
- Caron Collection Waterlilies: 041 Blueberry (need 2); 067 Celedon (need 2); 069 Moss; 080 Blue Lagoon; 128 Sea Moss; 139 Kelp; 149 Cherry Cordial; 155 Steel; 162 Periwinkle (need 2);163 Plum; 181 Ocean Breeze (need 2); 197 Monsoon; 211 Cucumber; 230 Azure Skies; 242 Celery; 255 Cornflower Blues.
For Catherine Agnes:
For Toccata One: 169 Moss.
- Caron Collection Watercolours –
For Tropic Seas: 129 Hint of Mint
- Crescent Colours Floss –
- Crescent Colours Belle Soie Silk –
- Dinky Dyes Silk – 04 Strawberry Ice; 015 Lemon Lime; 025 Ruby; 029 Nullabor*; 036 Merlot; 053 Coolibah; 062 Aussie Gold; 075 Bush Christmas*; 107 Turquoise; 142 Gidgee; 143 Lost Gold; 154 Cottesloe (need 3); 155 Spearmint; 162 Pindi; 168 Nashi; 189 Evergreen.
- DMC Pearl Cotton #5 – For Stormy Seas: 924.
For Tahiti: 352; 471; 813.
For Holiday Delights – Easter: Blanc; 209; 598; 603; 745; 993.
For Christmas Panel: 304 (x2); 890 (x2); 986 (x2); Blanc (x2).
- DMC Pearl Cotton #12 – 524, 640, 3042, 3743, 3823.
- DMC Flower Thread – For Christmas Ball: Ecru.
- DMC Medici Wools – 8100; 8123; 8126; 8127; 8328; 8415; 8500.
- Empress Silk – #33.
- Gentle Arts Sampler Threads – Avocado; Baby Spinach; Bittersweet; Blue Spruce; Cherry Wine; Dark Chocolate; Fudge Ripple; Fragrant Cloves; Old Hickory.
- Gloriana Silk – 011 Jacaranda; 023 Velvet Night Sky; 041 Autumn Gold; 049 Wood Pond (need 2); 050 Blue Grass; 067 Rainforest; 071 Winterbrook; 072A Sierra Haze Lt; 078 Blue Hawaii; 105; 105a Alpine Taupe; 106 Desert Rose; 150 Sage; 192 Peacock Blue (need 2); 195 Delicate Teal
For Chatelaine’s Mini Mandalas II: 073 Cottage Woods; 077 Fall Foliage.
For Sudoku Delight: 020 Jewel Turquoise.
- Gloriana Petite Princess Perle– 041 Autumn Gold (need 2).
- Gilt Sylketwist – GST Creme; GST Azure.
- Kreinik #4 Metallic Braid– 002.
- Kreinik Japan Thread – For Toccata Two: #1 Gold.
- Kreinik #8 Metallic Braid – 334.
For Stormy Seas: 5003 Dragonfly (need 2).
- Kreinik #12 Metallic Braid –
For Blueberry Torte: 221, 3214, 3533.
For Tropic Seas: 5003.
For Boo Logs: 012L; 027L.
For Holiday Delights – Halloween: 027L.
- Kreinik Blending Filament – 024HL; 025.
- Kreinik #16 Ribbon – 017HL; 623.
- Kreinik #16 Braid – 3214 blue zircon; 009HL emerald high lustre; 242HL magenta sunset high lustre.
- Kreinik Silk Mori – 4204 med green; 6114 med wisteria; 6116 dk wisteria.
- Londonderry Linen 80/3 – 3095 Ivory.
- Needlepoint Inc (NPI) Silk – 055; 142; 152; 154; 155; 155a; 156; 206; 242; 244; 252; 292; 294; 331; 342; 348; 352; 511; 513; 514; 526; 529; 587; 606; 611; 613; 694; 696; 698; 704; 706; 742; 745; 746; 747; 749; 761; 811; 813 (need 3); 823 (need 3); 855; 861; 913; 932; 982; 991; 991bb (need 2); 992; 915.
For Chatelaine Mini Mandalas II:512;822;986; 993.
For Diminutive Dutch Sampler: 587.
The Merry Otter: 186; 208; 516; 554; 555; 582; 672; 673; 674; 993.
For Chatelaine & Scissors Keep: 321; 324; 642; 932; 973.
For Toccata Two: 931a; 934.
For Toccata One: 123; 125; 348.
- Needle Necessities Cotton Floss – 135 Bali Hai; 171 Stonehenge (Threadworx 1119); 1251 Jungle Boogie (Threadworx 1037); 1931 Calypso.
- Needle Necessities Pearl Cotton #8 – 8120 Antique Parchment.
- Northern Lights – 070 Magenta.
- Rainbow Gallery: 24 Karats –
For Christmas Panel: K02 (1 skein – or use Kreinik 16 braid 002HL 1 spool)
- Rainbow Gallery: Bravo – For Sudoku Delight: A46 (2 cards).
- Rainbow Gallery: Elegance – E915; E916.
- Rainbow Gallery: Fiesta – F702 white.
- Rainbow Gallery: Fyrewerks – For Sudoku Delight: FT19.
- Rainbow Gallery: Fuzzy Stuff – For Holiday Delights – Easter: FZ15.
- Rainbow Gallery: Mandarin Floss –
For Colour Delights – Sky: M823.
For Sudoku Delight: M828.
- Rainbow Gallery: Neon Rays – N09 purple.
For Sudoku Delight: Neon Rays Plus NP138.
- Rainbow Gallery: Overture – V45 Surfside; V98 7 Springs;
- Rainbow Gallery: Petite Silk Lame – SP18; SP35.
- Rainbow Gallery: Petite Treasure Braid – PB01 gold (need 2); PB08; PB26 (need 4); PB35; PB36 (need 3); PB37 (need 2); PB41.
For Chatelaine Mini Mandalas II: PB26 aztec gold; PB32 pewter.
- Rainbow Gallery: Rainbow Linen – R405 Pale Taupe.
- Rainbow Gallery: Silk Lame – For Colour Delights – Sky: SL169.
- Rainbow Gallery: Splendor – S823; S824; S826; S864; S878; S906; S907; S914; S915; S916; S928; S935; S937; S943; S948; S949.
For Sudoku Delight: S1058.
- Rainbow Gallery: Tiara – T109 Lite Blue Multi.
- Rainbow Gallery: Water ‘n Ice – For Colour Delights – Sky: WT2.
- Snow – 00 White.
- TTG Silk ‘n’ Colors – Rainforest; 016 Seafoam; 036 Blue Violet (need 2); 055 Camouflage (need 4); 084 Fairy Rose (need 2); 110 Pond Scum; 188 Coastal Seaweed; 203 Water Mocassin (need 2); 250 White Pistachio.
For Chatelaine Violet Stitchers Toys: 204 Amethyst Anaconda; 975 Meadowgrass.
For Maidens of the Sea: 076 Chocolate Caramel; 019 Smokey Greys.
For Chatelaine Knotgarden: 009 Evergreens; 022 Periwinkle Blues.
For Chatelaine Mini Mandalas II: 138 Huckleberry Cheesecake.
For Beehive Needleroll: 971 Lavender Honey.
- ThreadworX Floss – 1089 Bleeding Hearts.
For Sudoku Delight: 1009; 11382.
- ThreadworX Pearl Cotton #5 –
For Christmas Panel: 51048 greens.
- Trebizond – 132; 653.
- Vineyard Silk: For Sudoku Delight: C-072; C-153.
- Weeks Dye Works – Brick; Bullfrog; Chablis; Gold; Guacamole; Havana; Hazelnut; Kudzu; Louisiana Hot Sauce; Mascara; Onyx; Peony; Purple Haze; Sweet Potato; Turkish Red.
For Lizzie*Kate Halloween Rules: Bullfrog; Concord; King Mackerel; Moss; Ocean; Red Rocks; Whitewash (x2).
- YLI Ribbon Floss: For Christmas Panel: 148-019 red/red (x2); 148-021 gold/gold (x2); 148-025 evergreen/green.
- Delica beads** – 10; 27; 31; 51; 52; 57 (x2); 78; 84; 111; 114; 124; 135; 166; 173; 175; 182; 183; 216; 230 (x2); 251; 254; 285; 324; 331; 411; 459; 501 (x2); 509; 608; 622; 624 (x2); 734; 747; 862; 1225; 1455; 1773; 1814.
Delica Bugles – 44-48 3mm.
- Mill Hill beads – 05252; 40020; 42161.
For Mirabilia’s Donner: 18010.
- Mill Hill Treasures – 12131 pumpkin; 12151 (x2); 13026 (x2 pkts); 13031 (12 beads); 13035 (20 beads); 13070 (8 beads); 13084 (x2 pkts).
- The Sweetheart Tree – SV-CP221-K Crystal-Clear Paillettes
- Just Another Button Company – Small and medium gold stars; anything ‘Halloween’.
- YLI Ribbon – 142F-26 purple.
- 32ct Vintage Grey Belfast linen by Zweigart
- 32ct or 28ct linen by Countrystitch (NZ)
- 28ct evenweave
- 32ct or 28ct linen by Picture This Plus
- 30ct/32ct in any colours (but prefer neutrals/naturals or blues, either hand-dyed or plain … but dislike pinks/apricots)
- 18ct mono canvas – quite hard to find locally!!)** (need 14-18″ square minimum)
- 30ct Weeks Dye Works Linen – 2109 Morris Blue (need 9-10″ square)
- 30ct Weeks Dye Works Linen Cloth (Canvas)
- #26 Bohin or Piecemaker tapestry needles
- #28 Bohin tapestry needles
- Floss-away bags**
- Fat quarters of quilting fabrics are always handy (especially in any shade of blues and teals, or lights with blue highlights)
- Tilda fabrics, especially teals and blues
- Anything to do with ducks
- Favourite colour is blue and turquoise (all shades but love teals and duck-egg blues), followed by lovely rich reds
25 thoughts on “Wishlist”
I have stitched several Laura Perin designs, currently am working on the red, white & blue one, but also have the chart for Amethyst Dreams – if you’re interested I can send it to you as I’m finished with it.
Anne, a friend has given me a stack of Christmas ornament cross stitch magazines. I was going to list them on eBay, or give them to the opshop, but then I remembered your love of ornies! So you are welcome to them all. Have a look when you visit!
Hi there – I met you at the CA wells workshop in Glen Forest last year – I think I have a spare of the Nostalgic Needle Glove Scissor case. I bought it then bought the whole set (still waiting to be done) – if I come across it it’s yours if you still desire it. Cheers Joanne
I would love to send you a copy of “Surf and Sand,” Anne. Please just remind me of it in January sometime. I’m leaving for Boston for Christmas and won’t remember!! Merry Christmas to you! Hugs, Deb
I am looking for a pattern that one of four by Kappie Originals Ltd. The collector’s Gallery. Have the Tiffany windows all three and am now looking for the fourth in this collection. I remember it had a peacok on, and it was very colorful. Willing to pay top Dollar for this Pattern. These where out for sale in 1988.
Thank you for your time.
I know you posted you were searching for the peacock pattern for the Kappie tiffany window..did you ever find it? If not, let me know and I’ll go searching, I did the pattern already, and I think i may still have it. If I do and can find it youre welcome to it:) I did my version using metalling blending filaments for the entire bird and fountain…Hopefully you found it already, but if not, as i said I’ll go hunting for my copy..:) Annette
I have looked ALL over the place to find CA Wells Pyramid etui. I even received a wonderful meail from her telling me it’s not available. It’s absolutely gorgeous. I would love to buy this from you if you still have it please? I don’t know why I NEED this one so much, I have plenty but for some reason, your pictures of this pattern really caught my whishing bone!
Anne, I can help you out with some of the threads – drop me an email and we can discuss it. I’m trying to destash at the minute and would be happy to share 🙂
I just finished with my Catherine Agnes Sampler chart, can bring it with me on Sunday! Can you email me please .
OOh, also have the SB beehive needleroll too, inadvertently got it twice, so you are welcome to it too! Will bring it with me too!
I have the Lavender and Lace Celtic Winter. I noticed that you do not have on your stach list or wishlist Celtic Summer which I also have. I am willing to trade for Teresa Wentzler’s Christmas ornaments, Fruit and Floral Wreaths, Topiary Trees. Email me and let me know. Thanks!
I have the kit Dogwood Stitchery by Moss Creek. The kit is complete and everything is included. I will never stitch this, so I googled it to see if I could find a pic to put on ebay and your blog came up. I thought I’d check to see if you are interested before I put it on an auction site or another XS BB.
Hello, I have from your’s wishlist Lavender & Lace design’s. I want – TOLD IN A GARDEN “Baby in Basket”. If interested – i’ll wait you answer on e’mail and send for you.
I have several things from your wishlist for sale – one of the Lorri Birmingham needle rolls, several of the Victoria’s sampler Beyond XS kits, Rainbow Gallery threads, Mill Hill beads and treasures.
Drop me an e-mail and I will send you a link to my Photobucket albums and the Rainbow gallery list. I am also open to trades.
I’ve got Lorri Birmingham’s Pansy Needlecase & Fob if you would like it. I’ll probably never stitch it.
Anne…I have the Just Nan, Hootzi Humbug Pattern. It is used with no extras. I will be happy to send it to you if you wish.
Anne…I mailed you the humbug pattern a couple of weeks ago already. I hope it is not lost in the mail.
It wasn’t there when I went to the PO Box on Monday – unfortunately I haven’t had chance to call in since then, but I’m hoping to drive by on the way to work this morning. The mail is notorious here, it often takes a minimum of 2 weeks from the US 🙂 I’ll drop you a quick line as soon as it arrives 🙂 Hugs, Anne
Hello…I am looking for a pattern by Cross My Heart entitled “Eye Of The Tiger”. It is out of print and the company has closed that manufactured it. I would be ever so grateful to locate and buy it if at all possible. Thank you.
Sorry Cindy, I don’t have that chart.
I have the Shepherd’s Bush stocking charts that you may still want. I am seeking Goode Huswife’s With My Needle. I hope to hear from you.
Are you still wanting Shades of Winter by From Nancy’s Needle. Have it and have stitched it.
These are just a couple of explanations why cheap purses are generally worthless. You shouldn’t be swayed through initial looks. Cheap purses will stress your eyes and may request UVrelated attention ailments for example cataracts as well as macular damage.