Yep, I’ve decided to throw my hat into the ring and complete the Crazy January 2011 Challenge, as started by Minna. I’ve chosen designs that are a reasonable mix of designers and stitching styles, and also of medium size so that the challenge is do-able. I’m hoping that these projects will also still allow me the flexibility and time to work on some existing WIPs at the same time, plus at least one Christmas ornament a month, as that’s another challenge I’m picking up again next year.
Anyway, without any more waffling, here are the current choices for my 15 projects for January – I can’t say with 100% certainty that one or two won’t change before January 1st, but I’m relatively happy with this list so far. And here they are:
1. Waxing Moon Designs – Halloween Short Stack
2. The Goode Huswife – With My Needle (modified, without the wording)
3. From Nancy’s Needle – Lavender Blue Celtic Knot Quilt (canvaswork)
4. The Victoria Sampler – Crimson Fire Sampler
5. Little House Needleworks – Ladybug, Ladybug
6. Dimensions kit – Tiger Reflections
7. Judy Odell – My Treasures Workstation
8. Bent Creek – Winter Snapperland
9. JBW Designs – Autumn Harvest
10. DMC – Baby Lorikeets
11. The Prairie Schooler – When Witches Go Riding
12. Just Nan – Trick or Treat Box
13. Shepherd’s Bush – Happy Pumpkin Needle Roll
14. Shepherd’s Bush – Baby Bug Ball
15. Forget-Me-Nots in Stitches – Raphael’s Raspberries
On the short list are also the following that I’ve love to complete sooner rather than later:
- Rosewood Manor – Quaker Diamonds
- JBW Designs – English Plum Pudding
- Lizzie*Kate – Needle Nick
- Linda Barry – Elizabethan Treasures
- Northern Pine Designs – Ebb Tide
- Forget-Me-Nots in Stitches – Golden Garden Sweet Bag
- Fancy Work – Lavender Rose Sewing Case
5 thoughts on “Crazy January 2011 Challenge”
Good luck with your challenge! You have chosen a really nice assortment of designs.
Great selection. Those baby lorikeets are just adorable.
You have a nice selection there…….. the only one of those I have done is “Ladybug, Ladybug” and it is lovely in real life. One of these days I want to do the Raspberries and With My Needle as well.
Oh, you’re in it, too, lol. I love your choice of projects for next. Many different styles so it won’t be boring at all.
Comments are closed.