Yes, that’s right, yet another project has hit the finishing pile today – the latest one is Bilberry by Shepherd’s Bush … this has been a UFO for a while, as I couldn’t work out how to do the hemstitching bands. After completing my Love needleroll at the start of this year, and using a different instruction book I have, I decided it would be a quick project to finish off, seeing as I’ve now tried and succeeded in hemstitching, and I wasn’t in the mood to tackle my Marine Elegance today as my concentration wasn’t quite ‘up to it’. I can thank KarenV partly for this – after seeing her latest Shepherd’s Bush finishes, it reminded me I had this in my UFO pile, and it wasn’t too far off finishing, so I thought it was time it saw daylight again. I put a sheet of coloured paper behind the fabric while I was scanning it, so the fabric looks off-white, but it showed up the hemstitching etc better that way.
Phew, three finishes in 24 hours … don’t expect to see any more for a while! LOL.