A couple more beads added


I managed to get a small amount of stitching completed tonight, much to my surprise. I started the Mill Hill chart “Beading for Needlework – Basics and Beyond” 3 nights ago, on 1 September. So far I’m going pretty well, although I’ve misplaced my MH 40123 beads for the short term – no doubt they’ll turn up when I least expect them, but in the interim I may just have to fork out for 1 more packet to enable some more stitching to take place (and obviously I can’t finish the sampler until I get those dratted beads!). Anyway, here’s a photo of my progress thus far.

Advertisements